Position: Business Development Manager
Ms Kennedy is a Business Development Manager in the eHealth Industries Innovation Centre (ehi2) - a Welsh Government funded Knowledge Transfer Centre based in the College of Medicine at Swansea University. She supports Welsh eHealth businesses efforts to develop and improve their products.
She assists businesses by facilitating networks between the NHS, academia and the commercial sector in Wales and she is involved in project managing and developing schemes whereby companies can be matched with academic and NHS resources and vice versa so that businesses and research can flourish in Wales.
• Providing access to large scale health data resources, including the SAIL databank
• Developing links with academic groups, clinical domain knowledge, health research networks, NHS organisations and national NHS IT programmes
• Facilitating usability testing for eHealth products
• Providing opportunities to showcase/launch products to targeted audiences at one of our showcase events
• Membership of the ehi2 network which provides access to our newsletters, programme of seminars, events and networking opportunities