Position: Business Development Manager
Mr. Davies is a Business Development Manager in the eHealth Industries Innovation Centre (ehi2) - a Welsh Government funded Knowledge Transfer Centre based in the College of Medicine at Swansea University. The purpose of his role is to support Welsh eHealth businesses to develop and improve their products by developing and coordinating a range of business facing activities between the University, the NHS and the ehealth commercial sector in Wales and beyond.
He has particular skills in project managing projects within the eHealth sector and in particular putting together bespoke packages of support by matching companies with academic/NHS resources who can help them, and vice versa.
• Knowledge of leading large scale health data resources, including the SAIL databank
• Connections with specialist eHealth research expertise
• Links to academic groups, clinical domain knowledge, health research networks, NHS organisations and national NHS IT programmes
• Knowledge of usability testing for eHealth products
• Membership of the ehi2 network which provides access to newsletters, programme of seminars, events and networking opportunities